Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm way too busy.

Okay, here's a sample of my life.

Social: Got up to have breakfast with a bunch of friends who are visiting from their respective post-graduate lives, and I'm just about to go to hang out again to watch baseball.

Personal: Did some shopping, did some laundry, got some coffee, and got some other stuff organized.

Work-wise: Went downtown to do some research/lisaison for a big semester-long project I have to do for writing II, started working on a paper revision, brainstormed for another project, and at some point, I'm going to vacuum my room.

All but two of these little points have I finished since I woke up today. Did I mention that it's Saturday, and I've only been awake for six hours? And, I have a lot more to do. Yeah, pretty leisurely...

No comments: