Thursday, November 13, 2008

I really like punk rock...

And that's just what I need: another temptation to spend money I don't have.

In other news...

Thanksgiving dinner in Saga was way early, but just what I needed. Two evenings of good food (thanks, Dad) in a row is a rare thing around here. I seriously think that was the most all-around enjoyable on-campus meal I've had this year. I was quite content.

I wish I had more latter halves of weeks like this one. I hardly have any homework and I'm free to enjoy myself. Life is good.

Tropic Thunder is at the Garland, which is pretty much the greatest movie theater ever. Movies are just three bucks and only one on Wednesdays. Tempting...

Just finished my francais homework for now. Great success!

Go Lions!!!! Heading home tomorrow for Tim's soccer game this weekend. Soooooo stoked!

Love, love,
- Andrew

No comments: