Tuesday, October 7, 2008

College Life

What's this? I have two exams tomorrow and I actually feel ready for them? Wowie! I am king of the world right now! Also, my professors are all pretty cool.

Funny story. I went to sleep Sunday night (or should I say, Monday morning?) at 4:30, and managed to get through the day alright. Of course, I went to bed at around 7:00 last night. It was cool, though; I woke up real early (before 7) and felt like a million bucks all day! Maybe this sleep thing really is worthwhile...

What I've been listening to: Mew, Bloc Party, and The Shins

Maybe I should get back to work. I do have a midterm this Friday, after all...

In other news, it was really cold and windy today. It finally really felt like fall. I'm kind of excited because I like cold-weather clothes and how warm I feel when I'm all bundled up. Of course, I'm probably going to go broke buying coffee.

Fun, fun.

2 comments:

K. H. said...

there's nothing wrong with going broke buying coffee. i mean psh what are student loans for anyways?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I don't like fall weathers. =(

I've been listening to Chiodos, Norma Jean, Inhale-Exhale, Red, Russian Circles, S.T.U.N., Showbread, Blindside, Demon Hunter, Thrice, and UnderĂ˜ATH lately because that's all I have. ^_^