Saturday, September 6, 2008

School Is...

So I had my first (half) week of class and here's how it's shaping up:

British Literature before 1800 is going to be glorious, but difficult. I was told it's probably the hardest 200 level class that Whitworth offers. I like it, already, though. It's nice to be around folks who are actually enthusiastic about the same things I am.

Reading Literature is going to be a very different sort of fun. It's so much more laid-back and the prof is hilarious. It's not meant for English majors, so it has a different, more enjoyment-oriented feel. Plus, it's going to be a cakewalk. ^_^

French might be hard, but I already love my teacher. She's one of the most enthusiastic people I've ever met, and she's funny to boot. I think it'll be a decent class.

I can't believe I'm excited for chemistry. It's the only science class I'm taking, and for some reason, I'm stoked. I think since I'm actually interested, I'll do well.

Finally, there's Interpersonal Communication. It's going to be boring as watching grass grow, but I've been told it's super easy, so I'll take comfort in that. I know some folks in that class, too, so it should be alright.

All said, I'm pretty excited. I can already tell that most of my professors are really cool and that should make things very bearable. I just don't expect to have much of a social life this fall.

2 comments:

K. H. said...

ooo you get to read Chaucer and Tom Jones and Shakespeare and Edmund Spencer and all that crap yes yes?

and why am i the only one who comments on your blog? am i your only friend?

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I just didn't know he posted. O_O

My school sucks this year. But I do have Racquetball.